Andrey Kobelev: Karasev missed a couple of obvious fouls near Zenit’s penalty area
The former Dynamo and Zenit midfielder summed up the results of the match at Petrovsky Park and thanked the referee.
– Zenit were strong in all aspects, sparing no effort and giving their best one hundred percent. To be honest, I thought Dynamo would be more aggressive, which we saw at the start of the second half. The team came together, turned on the pace and looked like it would be possible to hang on to their game and points. But after deleting everything became clear…
– Was it unexpected that the blue and whites could not resist Zenit?
– Still, there was a huge turnover in the team compared to last season. Besides, there are very important positions left and very important players from my point of view: these are the two central midfielders and the two central defenders. So the team needs some time to understand the game strategy and the new head coach. We have seen good parts of the season in the middle, for example, in Nizhny Novgorod or Voronezh, but also bad halves as a result. It should be noted that football has changed, it has become less aggressive, less pressure than Schwartz. To begin with, I want to see how the team will perform after a long break.
– You didn’t think that Zenit controlled everything after the goal and could score anytime?
– This is how the visitors behaved before scoring the first goal: they were not in a hurry and did not turn on the pace. It was noted that with any development of events, Zenit could activate additional abilities. In addition, the team has a qualified bench.
Was it worth removing?
– I think so. However, the infringement occurred near the penalty area, where the attacker was attempting to penetrate an opponent. Of course, this is the defender’s personal fault. In this situation, if he does not have time to play before the game, he should not touch the player.
– How did you react to the fact that some Dynamo players accused the referee after the game?
– I would like to point out that Karsev missed two clear fouls near the penalty area of Zenit. There were obviously two fouls on Zakharyan and Makarov. I don’t know why neither the Chief Umpire nor the Assistant responded to him.
*Translated based on article content www.sovsport.ru. If there is any problem regarding content, copyright, please make a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the author’s rights. Thank you very much!
*We want to make information more quickly and easily available with other multilingual content, rather than only available in one specific language.
*We always respect the copyright of the author’s content and always include the original link to the original article. If the author disagrees, report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thank you very much! Best wishes!
For all the latest Sports News Click Here
Denial of responsibility! EODBA is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.