Director Mindhunter’s new Netflix thriller becomes a global hit
The new animated thriller from one of the directors of the hit serial killer show Mindhunter has become a huge global hit on Netflix.
This article covers a developing story. Continue to check back with us as we add more information as it becomes available.
- The Killer, directed by David Fincher, is the highest rated English-language film on Netflix, attracting 27.9 million viewers and 55.7 million views.
- David Fincher first collaborated with Netflix on House of Cards and has since worked on shows like Mindhunter and directed films like Mank.
- Locked In, starring Famke Janssen, holds second place on the chart with 21.4 million views, trailing behind The Killer.
The Killer on top of the Netflix chart. The film is the latest directorial effort from David Fincher, who began a lucrative relationship with Netflix after the executive produced their hit show. House of Cardslater became the unofficial showrunner and sometime director for the serial killer show Mindhunter as well as leading Monk, among other titles. he is Michael Fassbender stars as a nameless assassin who isn’t sure if he has a mind of his own.
Netflix has now charted the top 10 worldwide for English language films. by David Fincher The Killer claimed the No. 1 spot on the chart thanks to 27.9 million viewers amassing a total of 55.7 million views. There is a big gap between that and the No. 1 film. 2, Locked in by Famke Janssen, in which 21.4 million hours were watched.
More to come…
The Killer (2023)
- Release date:
- David Fincher
- Michael Fassbender, Tilda Swinton, Kerry O’Malley, Charles Parnell, Lacey Dover, Monique Ganderton, Sala Baker
- Running time:
- 118 minutes
- Action, Adventure, Crime
- Andrew Kevin Walker
- Story by:
- Alexis Nolent, Luc Jacamon
- Plan B Entertainment, Boom! Studios