How to unlock Mount Phaethon in Final Fantasy XIV
Unlocking Mount Phaethon in Final Fantasy XIV requires players to get a special resource only for a new map and Dungeon from 6.3.
Out of the interesting content that Patch 6.3: Gods Revel, Lands Tremble has added Final Fantasy XIV, the Phaethon Mount is undoubtedly one of the highlights of the update. This large but flaming horse-like beast has an ember thumb horn protruding from its crown, with flaming hair that makes up its handsome hand, bushy tail, and singing frills all over its body Like a zebra, the Phaethon has dark red stripes on its hide to give the mountain even more exoticness than it already has. Needless to say, this Mountain is a must for bike collectors or those in love with flame cosmetics.
To open Mount Phaethon in Final Fantasy XIV, Warriors of Light must deliver three burning horns to the merchant Nesvaaz, an Au Ra merchant who runs the Totem and Sundry Exchange in Balshahn West Bazaar of Radz-at-Han. The mod’s calling is the Phaethon’s horn and can be found in Oddities Out-of-This-world in Nesvaaz products.
For those who do not know or may have forgotten where Nesvaaz is located, it can be found at the coordinates (X: 10.5, Y: 10.1) on the northern half of the map.
How to unlock Mount Phaethon in FFXIV
Burning Horns are a new rare item obtained from the treasure chests found with the Timeworn Ophiotaruoskin Treasure Maps or by pressing the Shifting Gymnasion Agonon Dungeon accessed through the same maps. Unfortunately, these horns are not shared drops, which means that if players find the item inside the Dungeon’s last chest, they must roll Need or Greed to pick it up. Therefore, players may have to grind the maps and Dungeon instance several times before they can collect the three burning horns needed to purchase the Phaethon Mount from Nesvaaz in Final Fantasy XIV. As for how to get Ophiotaruoskin Timeworn Treasure Maps, Disciple of the Land can get these maps by farming rare nodes in the Elpis area.
Or, rich Warriors of Light, like FFXIV The content creator can purchase Meoni, Timeworn Ophiotaruoskin Treasure Maps, the burning horns, or even the Phaethon Mount itself from the Market Board. Naturally, the investment to spend Gil on any of these items could add up to hundreds of thousands to millions of Gil. Of course, the prices will depend on the server, but no adventurer should expect a low price for such rarities. If players have companions to play with FFXIVbuying and farming Timeworn Ophiotaruoskin Treasure Maps is probably the most time-worth and Gil-worth investment to get Phaethon in FFXIV.
More: FFXIV: How to unlock the Corgi Minion
Final fantasy 14
- Original publication date:
- Square Enix
- Final fantasy
- Sort of:
- Fantasy, MMORPG
- PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Microsoft Windows, macOS
- Square Enix
- Online Co-Op, Online Multiplayer
- Final Fantasy 14 (Final Fantasy XIV) is the fourteenth entry in the Final Fantasy franchise. It is an MMORPG that was first launched in 2010 before being completely rebuilt from the ground up for the 2013 release as Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. After the events of the 2010 sequel, where the primal dragon Bahamut terrorizes the land of Eorza, the player lives and is sent into the future five years in a world that has begun rebuilding, but which is now placed in the center. war from the Garlean Empire. As a constantly expanding world with an evolving story, Final Fantasy XIV’s narrative grows with each expansion, with the core experience still revolving around interacting with other players and NPCs as they become. leveling and customizing their characters, engaging in real-time events, and coordinating. teams to enter large dungeons to face raid bosses. The game is available to play with people from several countries and has a large translation vocabulary for players to be able to work with each other despite language barriers. The latest expansion pack, Endwalker, was released in December 2021 and follows the trend of each title releasing roughly every two years. Final Fantasy XIV is available as a free-to-play title up to level 60, where the game then transitions to a subscription model. The game can be played on Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5, as the PlayStation 3 version was shut down in 2017.
- Expansion Packs:
- Heavensward (June 2015), Stormblood (June 2017), Shadowbringers (July 2019), Endwalker (December 2021)