How to Watch Memphis Grizzlies vs Boston Celtics: Live Stream, TV Channel, Sunday NBA Game Start Time
Who is playing
Boston Celtics @ Memphis Grizzlies
Current records: Boston 10-2, Memphis 3-9
As you look
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 8pm ET
- Where: FedExForum — Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Bally Sports Southeast Memphis
- Continue: CBS sports app
- Fubo (Try Free) Fubo’s holiday offer has just begun – For a limited time, new subscribers can save $40 on Fubo’s Pro, Elite, and Premier plans ($20 off the first and second months)
- Ticket cost: $16.50
What to know
The Celtics are 9-1 against the Grizzlies since December 2018, and will have a chance to extend that streak on Sunday. The Boston Celtics will hit the road to face the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET at FedExForum. The Celtics will be looking to extend their five game winning streak.
Last Friday, Boston had enough and edged Toronto 108-105.
Meanwhile, Memphis earned a 120-108 victory over San Antonio on Saturday. The win was just what the Grizzlies needed after losing 134-107 in the previous game.
The Grizzlies got the win behind several key players, but Desmond Bane led the way with 26 points along with 5 rebounds and 4 assists.
Boston has yet to lose a matchup on the road this season, leaving them with a 10-2 record. As for Memphis, their win went up to 3-9.
In the future, the Celtics should not be too worried about this game, because the experts have favored them with nine points. This tournament will be the 13th straight as the favorites (so far over this stretch they are 6-4-2 against the spread).
Sunday’s contest is shaping up to be a fast game: the Celtics have been crushing the glass this season, averaging 47.6 rebounds per game (they are ranked first in rebounds per game overall). It’s a different story for the Grizzlies, however, as they’ve been averaging just 42.2 per game. With the Celtics’ big advantage in that area, the Grizzlies have to find a way to close that gap. Come back here after the game to find expert analysis of the game and other NBA content.
Boston is a 9-point favorite against Memphis, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has moved a little towards the Celtics, as the game opened with the favorite Celtics with 7 points.
The over/under is set at 222.5 points.
See NBA picks for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Boston has won 9 of their last 10 games against Memphis.
- February 12, 2023 – Boston 119 vs. Memphis 109
- November 07, 2022 – Boston 109 vs. Memphis 106
- April 10, 2022 – Boston 139 vs. Memphis 110
- March 03, 2022 – Boston 120 vs. Memphis 107
- March 22, 2021 – Memphis 132 vs. Boston 126
- December 30, 2020 – Boston 126 vs. Memphis 107
- August 11, 2020 – Boston 122 vs. Memphis 107
- January 22, 2020 – Boston 119 vs. Memphis 95
- January 18, 2019 – Boston 122 vs. Memphis 116
- December 29, 2018 – Boston 112 vs. Memphis 103