New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings live stream information, start time, TV channel: How to watch NBA on TV, streaming online
Who is playing
Sacramento Kings @ New Orleans Pelicans
Current records: Sacramento 8-4, New Orleans 6-7
As you look
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8pm ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: City Sports – New Orleans
- Continue: CBS sports app
- Fubo (Try Free) Fubo’s holiday offer has just begun – For a limited time, new subscribers can save $40 on Fubo’s Pro, Elite, and Premier plans ($20 off the first and second months)
- Ticket cost: $4.00
What to know
The Pelicans will be in front of their home fans on Monday, but a look at the spread shows they may need that home court advantage. They will take on the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. The Pelicans and Kings are an even 5-5 over their last ten.
Last Saturday, New Orleans fell just shy of a win and fell 121-120 to Minnesota. The Pelicans haven’t had much luck with the Timberwolves lately, as the team has come up short the last three times they’ve met.
Despite the loss, the Pelicans saw several players take on the challenge and make special plays. Perhaps the best of them all was Jonas Valanciunas, who dropped a double-double with 26 points and 11 rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Kings entered Sunday’s game with five straight wins but left with six. They enjoyed a comfortable 129-113 win over Dallas. 129 seems to be a good number for the Kings as the team has won by the same number of points in their previous game.
The Kings relied on the efforts of De’Aaron Fox, who went 6 for 10 from beyond the arc en route to 30 points and 7 assists, and Domantas Sabonis, who dropped a double-double with 32 points and 13 rebounds. Sabonis hasn’t fallen below ten rebounds for three straight games.
New Orleans has traveled a rocky road as of late, as they have lost six of their last eight games, putting a noticeable dent in their 6-7 record this season. As for Sacramento, their win went up to 8-4.
Although only the Kings paid attention to their fans the last time they played, both teams enjoyed the stakes by covering the spread. Going forward, they are expected to win a tough competition, barring any hitters. This contest is New Orleans’ eighth straight against the underdogs (so far over this stretch they are 3-3-1 against the spread).
This competition is one where the number of possessions is likely to be a big factor: the Pelicans have not given up the ball easily this season, having only reached 13.8 turnovers per game. However, it doesn’t look like the Kings are struggling in that department as they have been averaging just 13.2 per game. With these competitive strengths, it will be interesting to see how their rivalry plays out. Check out CBS Sports after the game for full game breakdowns, commentary, and other NBA content.
Sacramento is a 1-point favorite against New Orleans, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right according to the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 1-point spread, and it stayed right there.
The over/under is set at 237.5 points.
See NBA picks for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
New Orleans and Sacramento have 5 wins in their last 10 games.
- April 04, 2023 – Sacramento 121 vs. New Orleans 103
- March 06, 2023 – Sacramento 123 vs. New Orleans 108
- February 05, 2023 – New Orleans 136 vs. Sacramento 104
- April 05, 2022 – New Orleans 123 vs. Sacramento 109
- March 02, 2022 – New Orleans 125 vs. Sacramento 95
- November 03, 2021 – Sacramento 112 vs. New Orleans 99
- October 29, 2021 – Sacramento 113 vs. New Orleans 109
- April 12, 2021 – New Orleans 117 vs. Sacramento 110
- February 01, 2021 – Sacramento 118 vs. New Orleans 109
- January 17, 2021 – New Orleans 128 vs. Sacramento 123