Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to watch online, live streaming info, start time, TV channel
Who is playing
Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic
Current records: Milwaukee 5-3, Orlando 4-4
As you look
- When: Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 6pm ET
- Where: Amway Center – Orlando, Florida
- TV: Florida Sports Village
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Continue: CBS sports app
- Ticket cost: $57.78
What to know
The Bucks are 10-0 against the Magic since January 2021, and will have a chance to extend that streak on Saturday. The Milwaukee Bucks will hit the road to face the Orlando Magic at 6:00 PM ET at the Amway Center. The Bucks have made their last three contests nail-biters, turning in a 2-1 record in that stretch of close contests.
The point spread may have favored the Bucks last Thursday, but the final result did not. They fell just short to Indiana by a score of 126-124. The Bucks found out that it’s not easy to win when you’re draining 11 fewer threes than your opponent.
Giannis Antetokounmpo put up a good effort for the losing side as he dropped a double-double on 54 points and 12 rebounds.
Meanwhile, Orlando fell just shy of a win Thursday and fell 120-119 to Atlanta. The Magic have now taken ‘L’ in back to back games.
Even though they lost, the Magic were crushing the offensive glass and finished the game with 18 offensive rebounds. They easily outscored their opponents in that category as the Hawks only pulled eight down.
The losses dropped Milwaukee to 5-3 and Orlando to 4-4.
In addition to losing their final matches, the pair failed to cover the spread. Looking ahead, the Bucks are the favorite in this one, as the experts expect to see them win by 3.5 points. This tournament will be the ninth straight favorite (so far over this stretch they are 1-7 against the spread).
Watch the arc in Saturday’s game: The Bucks have made deep shots look easy this season, averaging 13.5 threes per game. It’s a different story for the Magic, however, as they’ve been averaging just 9.9 per game. Since the Bucks have a huge advantage in that area, the Magic have to find a way to close that gap. Check out CBS Sports after the game for full game breakdowns, commentary, and other NBA content.
Milwaukee is favored by 3.5 points against Orlando, according to the latest NBA odds.
Those lining up had a good feeling for this one, as the game opened with the Bucks as the favorite by 3 points.
The over/under is set at 232 points.
See NBA picks for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Milwaukee has won every game they have played against Orlando in the last two years.
- March 07, 2023 – Milwaukee 134 vs. Orlando 123
- March 01, 2023 – Milwaukee 139 vs. Orlando 117
- December 05, 2022 – Milwaukee 109 vs. Orlando 102
- December 30, 2021 – Milwaukee 136 vs. Orlando 118
- December 28, 2021 – Milwaukee 127 vs. Orlando 110
- November 22, 2021 – Milwaukee 123 vs. Orlando 92
- November 20, 2021 – Milwaukee 117 vs. Orlando 108
- May 11, 2021 – Milwaukee 114 vs. Orlando 102
- April 11, 2021 – Milwaukee 124 vs. Orlando 87
- January 11, 2021 – Milwaukee 121 vs. Orlando 99