Quando Rondo is ‘safe’ after being involved in the Los Angeles shooting
Quando Rondo is safe despite rumors that he was shot during a recent shooting in Los Angeles.
Here’s everything you need to know.
Quando Rondo’ team responds to rumours
Quando Rondo, whose real name is Tyquion Terrell Bowman, was involved in the August 19 shooting in Los Angeles, Georgia.
Shortly after this incident, rumors began to spread that he had been shot and injured.
However, the rapper’s team recently released a statement to shed light on the ongoing rumours. He said that Quando is fine.
Furthermore, the statement read, ‘Kwando was involved in the shooting yesterday evening [Friday] which led to the untimely death of another youth. He was not injured during the shooting and is safe.’
According to reports, Quando and his friends were at a local gas station when three men suddenly opened fire. The suspect was driving a white vehicle and was pulling alongside Quando’s black Cadillac Escalade.
Moreover, a 23-year-old friend of Quando’s, identified as Lul Pub, was also shot in the incident. He was later taken to the hospital but was declared brought dead.
A video was shared online after the shooting that showed Quando talking to police in West Hollywood.
In the clip, the 23-year-old rapper can be seen flailing his arms unsteadily on his feet as he talks to police at the scene.
More about Quando Rondo’s controversies and legal issues
Quando Rondo faced a similar incident back in May 2021 when he was the target of a shooting. It happened at a local convenience store and he luckily escaped without any serious injuries.
In November 2020, Kwando became famous for his connection to the assassination of King Won.
Vaughn was reportedly shot outside the Monaco Hookah Lounge after an altercation between Rondo and the Chicago rapper’s crew.
Vaughan was hospitalized in critical condition, along with two other victims, however, they died hours later.
Moreover, the incident claimed the lives of two more people.
Meanwhile, Quando spoke to Angela Yee in April 2021 where he claimed that he and his friends were acting in self-defense.
He said, ‘I think these were regular people.’
The rapper added, ‘So I’m letting this group in. Next thing you know, an**ga hit me. Boom bow. I am not lying to you. It’s like I’ve had an out-of-body experience.’
For all the latest Trending News Click Here